AIM
gylfiboy

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Great

It was really good and funny, keep making them.

Massive Tests Massive Tests

Incredibly smooth

The animation itself was very smooth and precise, I liked it a lot. One thing though the animation was a bit... uh... weird but it was a test after all so it's good I guess. Keep at it.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

My personal favorite

In my opinion, Madness: Redeemer is the best Madness Combat episode because the later episodes get way too dramatic and complicated. The early days of Madness were put in a quite comical, slapstick context which is what I love about them. I like the newer stuff but you just can't beat Apotheosis and before in my opinion.

Pool in 60 Seconds Pool in 60 Seconds

Hmm

How come when I shot 4 balls in less than 29 seconds it says I won the game when I had 2 balls left?

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Nice

It's a good game, annoying music, but, overall, nice. Unique levels. Oh and the level code you posted is easy. :P

Pico's School Pico's School

Dude,

TomFulp made that, one of the admins, shut the fuck up before he bans your sorry ass!

JibPhox JibPhox

Awesome

I liked it, but turn down that bass just a little bit.

PenguinBomb responds:

Yeah, I gotta get me some flatter headphones or some monitors or something, because whenever I mix these things the bass always seems too quiet, then I'll listen to it from somewhere else and it'll be all like Daaayum! Where'd that bass come from?!